I missed a few weeks of The Love List due to being so busy with work so I have lots of nice links for you to look through. People are coming out with the most gorgeous sewing and knitting patterns! I think (hope!) that things will start being a little more manageable now and that I can blog all the projects I have finished in the last few weeks. For now though enjoy The Love List!
- Grainline Studio came out with a new pattern recently. The Lakeside Pajamas are perfect for the hotter months. The pattern is for a spaghetti strap top and shorts. The top has lovely little details like the split back.
- Heidi Kirrmaier has done it again! I just love everything this woman designs. If I had just a smidgen of her talent in knitwear design I would be a happy woman. This latest pattern called Chance of Showers is a light, short sleeved cardigan with draped front. The lace edging and little details she always puts into her designs keep things interesting!
- Another pattern from Grainline Studio this month is the Hemlock Tee pattern. This is a one size, slouchy t-shirt. I have an affinity to slouchy tshirts so this is ideal for me!
- I found this pattern called Rimrock Cardigan by Anna Cohen this week for a slouchy, cosy and comfortable cardigan which is perfect for the autumn months. I seem to be focused on lightweight, summer fabrics and patterns for my sewing projects but for knitting my mind is starting to look ahead to the winter months. I just love this pattern. It looks complicated but absolutely gorgeous. Something you would have forever!
- Sewaholic Patterns came out with the Saltspring Dress this month. It’s a lovely, comfortable sundress, perfect for summer. There is a full length maxi version and above knee length version. Sewaholic patterns are always reliable and have nice details for a lovely finish.
- Another comfy and every day cardigan – Funky Grandpa by La Maison Rililie. I love the boxy shape and wearability of this design. I think I would wear this to death!
AboutHello and welcome to Mabel Makes!
I'm Stephanie and I live in Dublin, Ireland. I love sewing, knitting and generally being creative. I'm on a mission to create my own handmade wardrobe. I will be sharing my projects and inspirations so stick around for handmade fashion, DIY and tutorials.
Subscribe to Blog via Email